Terms and conditions
Who can enter ?
- Entry is open to all photographers and artists from anywhere in the world.
- The theme has been left open.
- Applications must be sent via we transfer to email@example.com before August 31th, 2019.
- A non-refundable fee of EUR25 is payable on submission.
- The fee has to be wired to the following bank account before September 30th, 2017: IBAN: BE23 3630 7046 5991 BIC : BBRUBEBB
- Each project should comprise between 5 and 20 images from a particular series or body of work.
- Each artist/photographer can submit several projects. But the registration fee of EUR25 is due for each project.
What shall your application file contain ?
- A file with the name of the photographer including :
- A sub-folder « project HD » with all the images of the series in high definition (Min 5 – max 20 pictures). Those pictures will only be used for the exhibition catalogue presenting the work of the selected artists.
- A sub-folder « project LD » with the same pictures in low definition (1204px – 92 dpi). Those pictures will only be used to present the work of the selected artists on the festival internet site. Those pictures will not contain any signature or label.
- A word document with the title of the project and explaining the artistic approach and creative process.
- A word document « exhibition » listing the size of the pictures, scenography and support used for the exhibition in case of selection.
- A word document « author » listing the applicant’s full name, postal address, email address, phone number and internet site.
- A high definition picture of the photographer with his resumé.
The jury will only consider for selection the applications meeting all those criterias.
- The final selection of artists will be made by the Jury of the festival.
- Successful entrants will be selected and notified by e-mail by November 15th, 2019. The decision on successful entrants is final.
- The Awards of the festival will be made public during the Opening :
1er Award : 1.500 €
2ème Award : 500 €
3ème Award : 250 9
- The public Award (250 €) will be released on May 31nd, 2019.
- By participating, all selected applicants grant the Festival usage of images for its catalogue, internet site, Facebook site and promotion material and acknowledge that the Festival may use the entries and a name credit in any media before, during and after, without restriction in relation to the uses stated above. The Festival will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
- For all submissions: If the photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the applicant and/or that are subject to the rights of third parties’ and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the applicant is responsible for obtaining any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the publication, exhibition and use of the photograph. Submitting photographers agree that they created the Work(s) and/or that they are authorised to use the Work(s) as submitted, co-authors and as relevant original sources should be referenced or credited and that our use of the Work(s) for exhibition and PR will not infringe on third party’s copyright or other rights.
- The photographers remain owners of their pictures.
- The Festival will take place at the following location:
- One room will be dedicated to each photographer to expose his work… “Le palais …1 location – 20 galeries »
- The public dates of the Festival are May 9th – May 31th 2020.
- The Festival launch will take place on the 9th May at 7:30 PM.
- After the Festival, selected artists must arrange for the collection of their work on the 31 May 2020.
- The photo printing, scenography, assembling and dismantling of the exhibition is the responsibility of the photographer.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse work for exhibition/presentation if it does not meet the expected quality of production and presentation for the Festival or the information contained in the application file.
- Only the pictures presented in the application will be exposed.
- The Festival and its organizers can not be held responsible for any problems, damage, loss or theft related to the pictures and exhibition materials or injuries of the participants. The participants decline to take any action against the festival or its organizers if such events occur.
- The participant commits to attend the Festival Opening in case of selection.
- The travel and accommodation expenses incurred by the participant are not being reimbursed by the Festival.
- The participant confirms that he/she acknowledges and accepts the aforementioned terms and conditions.
- The cases left uncovered here above fall within the exclusive competence of the organizers of the Festival.